CAN I USE COLOR ME PRESETS ON MY PHONE?
Yes! Most of our presets are to be used on your mobile phone with the FREE Adobe Lightroom app. Click here to see all of our mobile presets and here to see all of our desktop presets.
Please note Desktop presets will not work on your phone and mobile presets will not work with your Lightroom subscription.
HOW TO UNZIP MY FILE AFTER PURCHASE?
Some of the products purchased on Color Me Presets are zip files as they contain more than a single preset. To access the files, simply double click on it. If you are using Windows you may need use WINRAR to unzip it.
HOW TO INSTALL MOBILE PRESETS
All mobile presets are dng files. After purchase, you should download/unzip your files on your computer. Then transfer the file to your phone. If you have an iPhone it should appear in your camera roll.
If the photo appears black, do not worry, it’s completely normal. If you do not know how how to transfer file from your computer to your phone you can just email the file(s) to yourself and then download it from there.
1. Open your Lightroom app on your phone
2. Create an album in the app which you can name “Lightroom presets” (unless you already have one)
3. Once in the album, click on the + button to add an image. Add the dng file you downloaded to your phone
4. Click on the image > Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner > Click on ‘Create preset’ > Name your preset in ‘Preset name’ > Click on the checkmark to save it.
5. To find your presets, scroll through the icons at the bottom and find the preset button. Click on it then on ‘User Presets’. Your presets will be stored there.
HOW TO INSTALL DESKTOP PRESETS
1. In Lightroom, click on “Edit” (on PC) or “Lightroom” (on Mac) at the top, next to “File.”
2. Click on “Preferences” then on “Presets” tab. Make sure “store presets with this catalog" is unchecked.
3. Click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder.”
4. Within Lightroom Presets Folder, click on “Lightroom” folder then click on “Develop Presets” folder.
5. Copy and paste the downloaded presets into the Develop Presets
MY SKIN APPEARS ORANGE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If your skin appears a bit orange go the color section on your desktop (on the right hand side) or mobile (color > Mix > Orange) and play around with saturation and luminance until you find the color that is right for your skin tone. Usually you will have to lower the saturation and increase the luminance. To appear tanner, lower the luminance as well as saturation to avoid the orange effect.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/REFUND POLICY
All sales are final and non-refundable. Because all of our products are digital we are unable to get the files back if you were to request a refund. We are though available to answer any questions you may have. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer within 24h.